The department offers the following thesis-option M.S. and Ph.D. dissertation degrees:
- Master of Science in Biosystems Engineering (M.S. BsE)
- Master of Science in Biosystems Engineering Technology (M.S. BsET)
- Master of Science in Environmental and Soil Sciences (M.S. ESS)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biosystems Engineering (Ph.D. BsE)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Plant, Soil, and Environmental Sciences (PhD-PSES)
Non-thesis option M.S. degrees are also offered for the BsE, BsET, and ESS programs. However, this option is only available to students that are not receiving Experiment Station or Grants & Contract assistantships.