Use of Facilities

Students using university facilities, services, or faculty time, including summer term, must be registered. Normally, students are registered for course work or thesis/dissertation credit. Students who are not taking course work and are not yet eligible to register for thesis or dissertation hours, must register for course 502 (Use of Facilities) if they wish to have borrowing privileges in the University Libraries or to use computer labs, other labs, or other university resources.